Saturday 11 February 2012

Filming day one - Travel



Here is a screenshot I took from Google maps previously in preparation for my journey to capture photos of the planned locations in and around Canary Wharf. I used the map instead of a journey planner with DLR/Trains as I planned on using a D8 bus which terminates at Crossharbour to arrive at Canary Wharf station. 
On the first day of filming, our set location was around Canary Wharf station by the Thames where we planned to film Christabell as the protagonist jogging. When visiting the location first time round for the planning of where our filming will take place, the journey by bus took around 15 minutes to arrive at my destination (Canary Wharf station).  From the previous trip to Canary Wharf, I had a rough estimate of how long the duration of the journey would take me in order to arrive on time to the location. On the morning of the shoot, I made sure to leave my house half an hour before meeting with Christabell and Annie to prevent any lateness or possible delays on public transport. And with an advantage, I managed to get to there at the allocated time we were given to meet one another ready for the first day of filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment