Sunday 12 February 2012

Filming day two - Travel


On the second day of filming, my journey was going to take a longer time to get to the destination (Clapton Pond) in comparison to day one. My group's plan for this day was to meet Annie outside of Canary Wharf Station and then both me and Annie would take a 277 from Canary Wharf all the way to Hackney Town Hall and lastly take a bus 48 to Clapton Pond where we initially plan to meet Christabell to shoot the scene involving her mum as the antagonist delivering the package to an unknown destination. According to my route planner using Google Maps, it will take approximately 44 minutes to arrive at Clapton Pond. 
Screen shot displays my planned journey in preparation for filming day two. 
The black circle indicates the travel route I hope to take as it is the easiest option and it quicker and convenient. On the map, the red circle shows where me and Annie will meet (Canary Wharf) and the red circle shows our final destination (Clapton Pond) where both me and Annie will meet with Christabell ready to begin filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment